I have 15 years experience as a professional artist in video game development with 2+ years in a leadership and management role.
- Hand painted and PBR texture work
- Low and High Poly Modeling (Organic and hard surface)
- Work within an established art style to maintain project consistency
- Experienced in MMO, MOBA, FPS, Fighting, Console and Mobile constraints
- Planning for Rig and Animation reuse, Armor and Body layering, etc.
- Adapting Concept Art to Character and Animation system limitations
- Documentation, planning, scheduling, internal and external assignment preparation
- Mobile, Console, and PC, game development experience.
- Unity and Unreal Engine experience.
- High-profile licensed IP including Warhammer, Power Rangers, and StreetFighter
3D Lead on two live projects simultaneously while managing an outsource team and also creating art.
I pride myself in providing constructive feedback to my team while also directing external artists to successful results.
Fluent in the Spanish and English language.
· 3D Lead on two live projects simultaneously (console and mobile)
· Worked closely with concept lead to develop style for characters
· Character art - characters, creatures, and weapons
· Managed internal and external teams daily
· Provided detailed feedback through online project management software with written and visual (paintovers) in order to deliver quality assets for the allotted time.
· Set up and submitted to IP holder in stages for approval of art
· Given Street Fighter IP to be implement in legacy wars. This included setting up a pipeline for model proportions to blend well with our current style of legacy wars.
· Pipeline set up for characters which included, high to low models, texture process specific to in-house shader tech, and rig which I worked closely with engineer and tech artist to create
· Participate with constructive feedback and art tasks for 2D department
· Assisted VFX, Animation, and Environment Artists with assets needed along with constructive feedback.
· Documentation, planning, scheduling, internal and external assignment preparation
· Unity Game Engine
Responsible for modeling and texturing various next-gen characters, creatures, weapons, and fixtures.
Contributed to the overall style of characters for the Strife IP.
Concepted character variations.
Premier Multiplayer Online Battle Arena (MOBA)
Responsible for modeling and texturing various armor sets, head variations, creatures, playable, non-playable characters, and items.
Communicated with other departments such as Concept and Environment teams to produce assets.
Created assets within the limitations of real-time character art
Credited Titles and expansions:
· Warhammer Online: Age of Reckoning EA Mythic September 18, 2008
· Warhammer Online: The Land of the Dead EA Mythic June 22, 2009
· Warhammer Online: The Verminous Horde EA Mythic November 18, 2010
A massively multiplayer online role-playing game based on Games Workshop's Warhammer Fantasy setting.
Military Training Simulation
· Designing, modeling, texturing, and collision setup for assets in military training scenarios.
· Worked with in-house game engine.